from durban

Where in Durban can I get a copy of ubuntu ?

believed to be clean.

  • Re: doh I shut off my laptop display
    ... This message has been scanned for viruses and ... dangerous content by MailScanner, and is ... sometimes there is a button on the laptop for turning off the LCD in lieu of an external display. ... I'm not a ubuntu user myself but this should be no different than any other distros. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Cannot access broadband on 9.1
    ... I hope UBUNTU will fix it. ... This message has been scanned for viruses and ... dangerous content by MailScanner, and is ... believed to be clean. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Cannot access broadband on 9.1
    ... However the Ubuntu version isn't a ... This message has been scanned for viruses and ... dangerous content by MailScanner, and is ... believed to be clean. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: from durban
    ... herman wrote: ... Where in Durban can I get a copy of ubuntu? ... dangerous content by *MailScanner*, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Does some one knows a good virus scanner that is just a scanner?
    ... No need if you dump Windows and get Ubuntu. ... forget about anti virus and anti malware applications. ... The same was true of Apple years ago and now there are a few viruses. ... in the past been some Linux viruses in the wild. ...