Re: Fernando's massive signature, again WAS [gutsy] mount, unmount, new mount will mark disk as readonly

Fernando wrote:
On 8/14/07, jack <jdangler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 2007-08-13 at 21:25 -0400, Liam Proven wrote:
On 13/08/07, Chris <racerx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 20:11:23 +0100
> tough room!
If dont like it, just do what I do, when I see a post I dont like: delete it!
Its just a simple signature with my nick, Ubuntu/GNULinux site, CC license,
and PGP key.
But I guess that if it would all be on a PGP attach they would prefer it
About the "rather irritating smiley
face", cant do it. It as important to me, as my nick. sorry.

A) At least he's not top-posting.
B) Do what I do if someone consistently annoys you...add a rule to
delete them automatically. Although, granted, if some people decide to
reply without trimming, you'll still end up with their junk in the email.

I wish there was an email-scrubber application to sanitize and clean
emails of crap content without having to resort to a home-grown set of
ginormous scripted rules and convoluted calls to there
such a thing?

ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: