Re: Fernando's massive signature, again WAS [gutsy] mount, unmount, new mount will mark disk as readonly

Fernando wrote:
On 8/14/07, jack <jdangler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 2007-08-13 at 21:25 -0400, Liam Proven wrote:
On 13/08/07, Chris <racerx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 20:11:23 +0100
> tough room!
Yeah.
If dont like it, just do what I do, when I see a post I dont like: delete it!
Its just a simple signature with my nick, Ubuntu/GNULinux site, CC license,
and PGP key.
But I guess that if it would all be on a PGP attach they would prefer it
right?
About the "rather irritating smiley
face", cant do it. It as important to me, as my nick. sorry.

A) At least he's not top-posting.
B) Do what I do if someone consistently annoys you...add a rule to
delete them automatically. Although, granted, if some people decide to
reply without trimming, you'll still end up with their junk in the email.

I wish there was an email-scrubber application to sanitize and clean
emails of crap content without having to resort to a home-grown set of
ginormous scripted rules and convoluted calls to procmail...is there
such a thing?