Re: Fernando's massive sig(now off-topic but in-thread)

On 8/14/07, Bart Silverstrim <bsilver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
(``-_-´´) -- Fernando wrote:
On 8/14/07, Bart Silverstrim <bsilver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A) quoting. I don't need to see a person's #$%@ sig three or four times
because the quoter is too lazy to trim it down.
Whenever possible I trim my emails!

Later on I had put in that I wasn't specifically targeting you.
I noticed.

I was just venting a bit, and you happened to ask the catalyst question.
That's why I put into the message that it wasn't you in particular I
was referring to...just a general WTF?!? to the world.

-Bart
Hey man, I like your point of views, but please try to stay on topic.
Even I cant read all the you are now writing.

--
BUGabundo :o)
(``-_-´´)

  • Re: 10 sec poll - please reply!
    ... Michael, please trim your replies. ... lines of previous emails that you don't make direct reference to in your ... with the direct response to that quote), but if you must top-post or ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: top and bottom posting
    ... this way' isn't a valid reason...especially on a linux users mailing ... I did not trim this email that I'm replying to... ... This is not because I am lazy, or using Thunderbird ... Evolution) Most of the time though, I do trim my emails. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Thunderbird bug or feature?
    ... In 1-to-1 emails, though, this quickly becomes annoying since emails go ... back and forward a lot and you'd need to scroll down more and more to ... You're supposed to trim the messages. ... Copying the entire cumulative history ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Thunderbird bug or feature?
    ... In 1-to-1 emails, though, this quickly becomes annoying since emails go ... back and forward a lot and you'd need to scroll down more and more to ... read each successive messages. ... You're supposed to trim the messages. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: F*** Off All Microsoft Users
    ... > So it's not because you are too lazy to trim and quote correctly then? ... > At least you have a valid sig, so my prog automatically stripped the ... > trailing back to front posts. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)