Re: Fernando's massive sig(now off-topic but in-thread)

Derek Broughton wrote:
Bart Silverstrim wrote:
While I'm not Matt, I am a bit of an email retentive...

Wow. That diatribe was a whole lot worse than seeing (or ignoring) a couple
of extra lines in Fernando's .sig

Actually, no...like a lightning strike, these things gather every
day until they have to cut loose. This morning's replies shows as if
not one word was said...

  • Re: Fernandos massive sig(now off-topic but in-thread)
    ... Derek Broughton wrote: ... That diatribe was a whole lot worse than seeing (or ignoring) a ... couple of extra lines in Fernando's .sig ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re:
    ... he's been ignoring me telling him to knock it off since the ... > of sig. ... It's a pity, too, since he's sometimes worth reading. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Fernandos massive sig(now off-topic but in-thread)
    ... Bart Silverstrim wrote: ... While I'm not Matt, I am a bit of an email retentive... ... That diatribe was a whole lot worse than seeing (or ignoring) a couple ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Anyone following the PHORM saga.
    ... (I'm ignoring the serious stuff Ray but had to pop in to say I love that ... new sig!) ... That's why I don't take my wife out. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Deconversion
    ... Dianelos Georgoudis wrote: ... I haven't been ignoring you, ... ..sig under construc ...
    (uk.religion.christian)