Re: Fernando's massive sig(now off-topic but in-thread)

  • Re: Not understanding some issue in DirectShow
    ... I've written a CTransformFilter-inherited filter that sits in between ... format is YUY2, 320x240. ... back a bitmap with a stride that is greater than that of your image. ...
  • Re: [kde] smb://
    ... follow the RFC for urls which is the way standards are set. ... a format I can't handle, I ask them for it in a format I can. ... application (that costs $$$ to buy, and my time to install) under one OS ... KDE should push for some method of registering URL ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [opensuse] document incompatibilities
    ... conform to HIS standards will win you no friends in the office. ... closed format recovering something usable in this situation was often ... took up excessive resources when it went wrong. ... environment you are in), its up to YOU to make your software ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: HPL Pros and Cons
    ... Here are the command line options: ... create map ... describe format ... describe filter ...
    (comp.databases.informix)
  • Re: dbcopy over secure/encrypted line
    ... The onpladm command works great. ... create map ... describe format ... describe filter ...
    (comp.databases.informix)