Re: sudo aptitude install msttcorefonts

Dennis Mouille wrote:
What is the message below? How can I install msttcorefonts?
Dennis

Building tag database... Done
No candidate version found for msttcorefonts
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Writing extended state information... Done
Have you got the multiverse repository enabled? That's where the
package is.

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:

  • Re: Upgrade all "kept back" packages
    ... The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required: ... deb-src http://ftp.br.debian.org/debian wheezy main contrib non-free ... Need to get 5,123 kB of archives. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: table structure questions
    ... I can not afford any of the more robust packages right now ... How am I going to go about entering multiple schedules where each step must ... and an interface built by people who know your business. ... Often people hear that database software is a good tool, ...
  • Re: Is FreeBSD just a sandbox for hackers?
    ... No one is forcing any policy on newcomers. ... The ports collection is not part of the FreeBSD ... Pre-built packages are another way ... the whole collection is best thought of as a single "database of ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: New FreeBSD package system (a.k.a. Daemon Package System (dps))
    ... this be replaced by a single SQLite database. ... so they should not have to use sql for managing packages. ... XML structure. ... Stanislav Sedov ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: choices regarding where to place code - in the database or middletier
    ... > written for any other database product: ... > of how you could use packages and sequences in Oracle and meet your ... Solutions that are completely dependent on the database's feature set: ... Build it with mod_plsql and Oracle HTTP Server ...
    (comp.lang.java.databases)