Re: Cant't print from java app.

On 8/23/07, Mike Adolf <mlnx@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings,

I can not print from the only two java applications I have installed,
Netbeans and BlueJ. I don't remember having this problem in the past. I
am now using ubuntu 7.04. Anyone else have these apps installed?

Mike

Hello,

I use Netbeans on Ubuntu 7.04 and have no issues printing code for
example from the IDE. I am using the Java 5 version with Netbeans
5.5.1.

Lee

  • Re: Internal vs. External Execution in Netbeans (newbie)
    ... > I'm not a NetBeans user so I don't have the specifics on how to do that. ... >> I am a total newbie to java, and am having trouble understanding just what ... some people advocate not using an ide until you master ... with netbeans is fine, but do check out BlueJ, it has some neat features ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: Cantt print from java app.[SOLVED]
    ... I can not print from the only two java applications I have installed, ... Netbeans and BlueJ. ... I am using the Java 5 version with Netbeans ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: netbeans - or - Eclipse
    ... > Inviting comments about the free IDEs Eclipse and Netbeans ... > If you are using one of the two - have you tried the other IDE? ... Eclipse, and I'm unlikely to change again. ... The debugger is pathetic; I ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)
  • NetBeans IDE 4.0 Released
    ... NetBeans is the first open source IDE to support the new Java 2 ... Platform Standard Edition 5.0 language features, ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)
  • Re: Literatur Debug (Memory leak)
    ... durch wen wird die Instanz ... Analysing heapdums with NetBeans IDE 6.1 ... start application on linux and open some windows ...
    (de.comp.lang.java)