brasero, mp3, what to install?

Hi, I want to burn some mp3's to audio CD.
I make that with brasero, but it complains gstreamer misses some plugins.
Would you know what additional plugins should I install?
Thank you.
(PS: Running Gutsy as tester...)

  • Re: playing mpeg has cone screwey.
    ... One of the plugins that became ... Perhaps the Totem plugin? ... Playing mpeg video in Firefox worked up to last week. ... Previously to get totem to work I had to install totem-xine from ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Fail to play audio clips
    ... I want to sample music from amazon.com Here is a link to amazon which contains sample clips of songs played with windows media and realplayer. ... I try to play streaming clips when I click on windows media but it doesn't work for me. ... No suitable plugins were found. ... Unknown Plugin "Manual Install" ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Where is mozilla installed?
    ... completed but when I go back to the browser and surf a flash page it ... The stuff is put into the plugins directory under one of the mozilla. ... then there is button as "Install missing plugins". ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Fail to play audio clips
    ... I want to sample music from amazon.com Here is a link to amazon which contains sample clips of songs played with windows media and realplayer. ... I try to play streaming clips when I click on windows media but it doesn't work for me. ... No suitable plugins were found. ... Unknown Plugin "Manual Install" ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Firefox question: Getting favicon into bookmarks toolbar
    ... but not when bookmarking it. ... >> have the plugins ready installed. ... Should only be Quicktime plugin ... > allow unknown plugins to install. ...
    (alt.html)