Re: playing a video
- From: norman <norman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 17:27:51 +0100
< snip >
No clue about settings change. However each time I am confronted with
Is there any way I can change any settings so that I can view this
video, it is quite important to me?
such a problem, I try my two "emergency swiss army knife" player. First
vlc and secondly the one and only mplayer. I found that vlc succeeds in
about 80% of all the videos that I try to open with it and mplayer up to
now has yet to fail, more precisely, anytime it failed, the video was
defective and after a fresh download, mplayer was king, once again.
Mplayer gave the following:- 'Error opening/initialising video_out (-vo)
device'. Unless I am using Mplayer incorrectly, non of the videos will
play all giving the same error.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: HELP(I Have A Problem In Installation)
- Next by Date: RE: playing a video
- Previous by thread: Re: playing a video
- Next by thread: RE: playing a video