Re: Evolution or Thunderbird
- From: Rashkae <ubuntu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:55:24 -0400
Steve Lamb wrote:
On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 01:51 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
Of course can I find a way to thread the message index?
Not readily. Meh.
I will admit it seems to be comfortable so those are more quirks
than show stoppers. I mean its Trash folder should be accessible from
other clients and I can always have my cron job check the Junk folder
instead of the spam folder.
Unfortunately, not quite.
Evolution doesn't really use a Trash or Junk Folder. Those are actually
'virtual' folders that contain messages marked as Junk or Marked for
Deletion, but the mail itself remains in the original folder/file on the
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Problem of booting
- Next by Date: Re: Unable to open tar.gz
- Previous by thread: Re: Evolution or Thunderbird
- Next by thread: Re: Evolution or Thunderbird