PM-Timer Bug in DMESG log

I have a message (listed below) in my dmesg log, and was hoping I could toss
this out to the community for more information. I've tried searching
online, but couldn't find any concrete details.

The message is:

[ 0.163416] * The chipset may have PM-Timer Bug. Due to workarounds for a
bug,

[ 0.163421] * this clock source is slow. If you are sure your timer does
not have

[ 0.163425] * this bug, please use "acpi_pm_good" to disable the
workaround

[ 0.163463] * The chipset may have PM-Timer Bug. Due to workarounds for a
bug,

[ 0.163467] * this clock source is slow. If you are sure your timer does
not have

[ 0.163471] * this bug, please use "acpi_pm_good" to disable the
workaround

I have two questions related to this:

1. How do I determine if my chipset has the PM-Timer Bug?
2. Is this anything I need to be concerned about, or is it a benign
issue?

For reference, I am running Xubuntu Command-Line Server Feisty 7.04 on a
Dell PowerEdge 4400, Dual 866 Mhz processors.

Thanks much.

Chris