Back to ubuntu

After trying Kubuntu, Xubuntu and PClinuxOS, I installed Ubuntu 7.04 today.

The only glitch was that it wouldn't connect via wireless until I disabled the (unused) Ethernet device.

And gnome-pilot seems to work by using usb: instead of /dev/pilot!!

U*u is the only distro that permits me to desensitize my trackball enough. Yay!!

So far, so good.
--
Pete Holsberg
Columbus, NJ

Patriotism is supporting your country at all times, and your government when it deserves it.
--Mark Twain

  • Re: Bugs on aspire one A150
    ... as it was the only available here, and installed ubuntu on it. ... Sometimes wireless fails completely, ... Got, a SD card, and with help of pciehp it works almost perfectly in both slots. ... due to the fact that R/O switch is ignored. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Bugs on aspire one A150
    ... as it was the only available here, and installed ubuntu on it. ... Bugs I discovered so far: ... I disabled that behaver in gnome-power-manager and now no more hangs. ... Sometimes wireless fails completely, ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Bugs on aspire one A150
    ... as it was the only available here, and installed ubuntu on it. ... Bugs I discovered so far: ... Sometimes wireless fails completely, ... That will help Rafael the regression hunter pick it up. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Bugs on aspire one A150
    ... I have just bought an Aspire one A150, XP version, ... as it was the only available here, and installed ubuntu on it. ... Sometimes wireless fails completely, ... mac address it stopped working. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: wireless network interface in Debian
    ... I have a friend who recently installed Ubuntu on his laptop and IIRC he had the same card ... Once you are done installing those and modprobed the wireless module, see what is the output of this command: ... If you get your wireless interface listed here, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)