Re: email clients

On Sunday 16 September 2007 20:58:48 Nigel Wilkinson wrote:
Sylpheed Claws was the client I used before kmail. I changed back
then cuz sylpheed kept crashing when trying to download certain
emails. It's been about a year since I tried that so maybe they've
improved it since then

I've been using Claws Mail 3 as available from

and am very happy with it and have had no problems at all

Hi Nigel

maybe it's been improved somewhat since then. I know that apart from the
crashes it was my prefered client back then as it was closest to what I
sought in a client. Maybe I'll try it again

ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: