Re: Wireless card for a Dell

On 9/26/07, Chris Malton <chrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you can bear going USB, the XyZEL G202 works well with the zd1211rw
driver, however I'm not sure if that's in the kernel by default.

Chris

Chris, what's the reason you said, "If you can bear going USB," I have
never used a USB network adapter.

Tim

  • Re: error 0x80072EFE -cannot update windows
    ... To answer your questions PA Bear: ... The clean install was necessitated by the system booting only to the Windows ... Yes, I inserted a USB, but I know it is virus and malware free (if that is ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Computer and Modem Recognize each other, but No Web sites open
    ... Are you connecting to the modem via a router, Tony? ... Have you tried rolling back to USB drivers you downloaded from Comcast? ... "PA Bear" wrote: ...
  • Re: Computer and Modem Recognize each other, but No Web sites open
    ... Was connecting via USB OK before you installed the new drivers? ... "PA Bear" wrote: ... Do instant messengers and your Mail Client ...
  • Re: usb problems
    ... PA Bear?? ... The USB stick is infected and i cannot open my files. ... "pentium" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Several OOPSes in net/sched/sch_generic.c, kernel/softirq.c (and other places)
    ... I have witnessed several kernel oopses in a vanilla 2.6.32 kernel of different patch levels. ... As I have no idea how I can trigger this oops -- it just happens after a few hours of running -- I'll list what I'm using the machine for: it's running Debian squeeze with a custom built kernel, vanilla 2.6.32.7 (.config attached). ... A WLAN AP is running over the USB wireless stick, which is bridged with the LAN side of the one NIC. ... # Device Drivers ...
    (Linux-Kernel)