Re: VPN connection question

Patton Echols wrote:

On 09/25/2007 09:34 PM, Gary Jarrel wrote:
To be honest, I do not use the Network Manager for VPN connections. So
if it's noty vital for you and you can get away with using PPTP then I
would recommend pptpconfig.

...without reading the rest of this thread...FYI NM has plugins for PPTP
and OpenVPN which work quite well...

network-manager-pptp
network-manager-openvpn

-d