Need a graphics card with TV out

I need a graphics card that:
1) Has working TV-out in Ubuntu or other Linux distros
2) Runs GoogleEarth
3) Runs Compiz

I'm on a tight budget, and may buy off ebay as local supply is rather
limited. I'll buy off list members too if someone has a card lying
around. Any suggestions as to which cards are good, and your
experience with them, would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Dotan Cohen

ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at:

Relevant Pages

  • Re: video card
    ... My desk top has a Nvidia Vanta/ Vanta card and I want to switch it over to ... something better and Ubuntu friendly. ... choose card, choose Linux I believe), but you shouldn't need them. ... drives whether the Bios detects them or not. ...
  • Re: Desktop OS: To be or not to be...
    ... two monitors on each card. ... So having>1 volume control makes no sense. ... I think I've had X crashes about 3 or 4 times since I moved to Ubuntu ...
  • Re: Wireless Help
    ... My wireless card is a Intersil ... It is identified by Ubuntu at install and Prism 54 driver ... I think the USB wireless has now fried itself. ...
  • Re: Wireless ethernet cards & ubuntu 10.4
    ... I need to get one for my dad's new Ubuntu box since his new home ... I have an Intel Wireless N card. ... our available music + 3 of Greg Amov's solo albums + ... Systems Theory project website: ...
  • Re: Help with resolution settings
    ... On her computer she has the FX 5500 nVidia card. ... Ubuntu recognised this card and also the LCD monitor. ... driver, ...