- From: Anton Hofmann <doomrunner.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:52:23 +0200
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Andy Hunt schrieb:
Does any one know of
any text books that will help me prepare for the exams?
in my opinion o´reilly books like "linux in a nutshell" are a must have.
for my LPI-Certification i have used the book "LPI Linux Certification
in a Nutshell" from o´reilly as my number one reference book.
I don´t think that the UCP tests are totaly different to the normal
LPI-tests, so this book would be a nice beginning to start learning.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- From: Andy Hunt
- Prev by Date: Re: [Adobe Reader 8.1.1] was Re: apt update
- Next by Date: Re: Clamav out of date
- Previous by thread: Re: UCP
- Next by thread: Booting Ubuntu 7.04