Re: Restart Wireless Without Rebooting

I am a network guy and I am always having to restart dbus. I am always
setting ip addrs on wired and wireless then to dhcp and back again -
ubuntu never picks up the changes. And sometimes not even after
restarting dbus.

I hope this gets smoothed out in the future or they give us an easier
way to restart network than the command line.