- From: Willis <gods-servant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 10:20:58 -0600
In my research I have found that to use the esword-Ubuntu program I must
have the Internet Explorer installed for the program to work. I have it
installed in my root account and I thought that would be all I needed.
I can install esword to my root account and it works perfectly, but it
will not install to my user account. I have forgotten what I did to
install it and I would appreciate some help. I can find the program but
I did not take notes on the installation and cannot get it installed to
my user account.
Thank you in advance.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: firefox showing wrong version
- Next by Date: Question about laptop mic
- Previous by thread: HP Laserjet 2100
- Next by thread: Re: Internet Explorer