From: Davide Corio <davide.corio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions" <ubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 7:54:20 AM
Subject: Re: Amarok in Gnome

Il giorno gio, 27/12/2007 alle 14.46 -0800, Keith Clark ha scritto:
Does amarok work in gnome? I've installed it and when I want to play
a streaming radio station it says that there is no suitable demux???

Rhythmbox works ok with streaming stations though.

Hi,
i'm using amarok without problems under gnome.
If I remember correctly, it should auto-install all necessary codecs.
Are you using an up-to-date version?
On which ubuntu version?

--
Davide Corio