Increasing Linux Partion...
- From: James Black <text4909@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 21:14:51 -0500
What's the best way of going about this?
I read somewhere about using Norton Ghost but i dont trust it.
it's commercial software and i dont have any money to be paying for that.
ANy other suggestions besides using that resource hog?
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: html editor ?
- Next by Date: Re: html editor ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Trouble with Suspend/Hibernate on notebook
- Next by thread: Re: Increasing Linux Partion...