Dropping SSH connections over the internet
- From: Alex Janssen <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 23:02:40 -0500
I regularly connect from home to a Linux box hidden behind a router at
work via SSH. Most times it is reliable. Other times the connection
just stops. I guess my packets just stop getting to the server. I can
logon immediately with another shell, so the server appears to be ok.
Some times the second connection will be interrupted as well. Then I
can start a third and so on. Other nights, it is rock solid. I can
transfer files with scp and login multiple times to run a bunch of apps.
Anyone got any ideas? I'd like to know if there is something I could do
about it, within reason.
Any system that depends on reliability is unreliable. (34)
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Scripting humour
- Next by Date: Re: Dropping SSH connections over the internet
- Previous by thread: Recent update scragged my tomboy notes!
- Next by thread: Re: Dropping SSH connections over the internet