Re: kernel source

hong zhang wrote:
List,

I just installed ubuntu 7.10 and
/lib/modules/2.6.22-14-generic/source is not
available.

How can I apt-get 2.6.22-14 kernel source for ubuntu
7.10?

---henry

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

The package you want is linux-source-2.6.22

You could use apt get, aptitude, Synaptic or Adept depending on your
preferences to install it... :@)

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:

  • Re: visualization Ubuntu 8.10 and terminal installation.
    ... I read this as you installed Ubuntu twice using a CD and got only a commandline. ... There isn't a reason to run the server edition for most people. ... If you are asking can you get virtualization working on a regular ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: How do I set permissions on a samba connection?
    ... have added a new computer on which I installed Ubuntu (this is my first ... linux experience). ... From the Ubuntu computer I can read the files on ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Pen drive size to put Ubuntu on
    ... pen drive with Ubuntu on for Christmas, so that she can have a fast computer ... When you have installed ubuntu, there is a option to put it on a ... You will not make her Windows XP computer faster by installing Ubuntu ... then an Ubuntu insallation on the hard disk _may_ be more ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Ubuntu - Rythym Box issue
    ... I've installed Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy and have tried Rythym box with some ... Many of the radio stations that I try to import ... My solution is to use XMMS for this task: ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: More help requested
    ... Ubuntu Linux 10.04 LTS ... I installed Ubuntu on the internal hard disk drive. ...
    (Ubuntu)