Re: camorama

  • Re: [Question] For what stands __initdata, __devinit etc. ?
  • Re: Memory compression (again). . help?
    ... I can't see where the kernel checks to see which pages are least ... More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html ... Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/ ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Linux-Kernel)