- From: Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 08:44:46 -0700
I was hoping Ubuntu was different. But it seems to have the same
gotcha's as all versions. I was trying to get googleearth and it d/l
fine but then it quit with an impossible problem.
Here is a simple terminal with a dam legal document on it in pretty
colors but no dam way to say yes or no. So it just sits there and I can
do nothing. Why does Ubuntu do these things?
Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
PGP 4208 4D6E 595F 22B9 FF1C ECB6 4A3C 2C54 FE23 53A7
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Changing VT using a command line ?
- Next by Date: Re: Bad Stuff
- Previous by thread: Modem As Answering Machine
- Next by thread: Re: Bad Stuff