Re: Bad Stuff

Karl Larsen wrote:

I was hoping Ubuntu was different. But it seems to have the same
gotcha's as all versions. I was trying to get googleearth and it d/l
fine but then it quit with an impossible problem.

Here is a simple terminal with a dam legal document on it in pretty
colors but no dam way to say yes or no. So it just sits there and I can
do nothing. Why does Ubuntu do these things?

How on earth can you blame Ubuntu for that? It's _proprietary_ software, so
take your complaint where it belongs (and besides which, you know that many
of us have this working without problems).
--
derek