Re: problem with LDAP
- From: "Jason Dusek" <jason.dusek@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 09:22:53 -0800
On Feb 11, 2008 8:06 AM, Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
...I don't know why I should not specify the mail domain...
Yeah, this stuff is tough.
It may be that you do not have the correct schema loaded into
the LDAP server -- that's a common cause of errors.
It's also possible that the $DEFAULT_MAIL_DOMAIN thing resulted
in the insertion of spurious whitespace -- though I can't see
how that would happen at the point in the file you indicated.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: usb ubuntu
- Next by Date: bugs.debian.org: Include web link in bug closing notification email
- Previous by thread: Re: problem with LDAP
- Next by thread: Help with Stunnel? Will not start, signal 15 terminating it.