Re: mod_perl

On Wed 20 Feb 2008 12:07:10 Kaushal Shriyan wrote:

How can i verify whether my apache2 has mod_perl support into it

ls /etc/apache2/mods-enabled

If it's disabled (there's not link to it in this dir) you can enable it with
the command

sudo a2enmod perl

regards
fF

  • Re: mod_perl
    ... How can i verify whether my apache2 has mod_perl support into it ... One more thing I want to set ServerName, I dont see this directive in ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Application log, January 10
    ... or service was still using the registry during log off. ... see Help and Support Center at ... The outgoing faxes that use this rule will not be routed. ... verify that the ...
  • RE: Verifying X509Certificate signature
    ... issue--with that sort of data I know what data to pass to Verify. ... As you said that you want some information about verifying X509 certificate ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ...
  • Application log, January 9
    ... The outgoing faxes that use this rule will not be routed. ... verify that the ... see Help and Support Center at ...
  • Re: What will happen next?
    ... To turn away and reject the chosen people and nation of God ... The OT and the NT are just as historically accurate as is the "The Odyssey" ... that verify the existence of places and events written about. ... Such support means ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)