- From: "Ricardo C O Freitas" <ricardo.cofreitas@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:29:45 -0300
I keep receiving this msg every update!
I have tried some manual config, re-installing and serching man pages and
Is there any openssh-howto?
E: openssh-client: subprocess post-installation script returned error exit
E: openssh-server: dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
E: rssh: dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
E: ssh: dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
E: ssh-askpass-gnome: dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
According to synaptic all dependencies are ok!
In Lak'ech - Mitakuye Oyasin -Ubuntu - Ho'oponopoono
Linux user # 102240 => PGP: 748A9E35 - http://acreditonisto.blogspot.com/
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: RE: Upgrading from SUSE
- Next by Date: Re: Upgrading from SUSE
- Previous by thread: Landscape Project from Canonical:
- Next by thread: Re: openssh help!