Re: Thunderbird Folder Pane Settings ?

On 02/25/2008 02:17 PM, SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux wrote:
On Mon, 2008-02-25 at 07:54 -0800, NoOp wrote:
On 02/25/2008 02:26 AM, SYNass IT Ubuntu / Linux wrote:

No, I do / did not mean the status bar !
Yes, I got it solved:

Under Preferences / Advanced is following line w/button:
Show Expanded Colums in Folder Panel

Marked and got a selection: Well done ! ;-)

Cool!
Now I really like to find out how to get the accounts always sorted in
their folder pane ! ;-)
With all accounts sorted alpha and accessed with IMAP I have a cool tool
to check / control and manage (clean & clear / eS Pe A eM Management)
them from wanted resp UN-wanted stuff before the mails are downloaded to
their respective recieiving accounts as user !! ;-)

Not sure as I use SeaMonkey instead. However, have a look through the
extensions & you might find something - example:

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/search?q=account&status=4&show=50>

YES and may be:
Foiderpane could do what I would like to have !

How do I get an XPI file added/installed under Linux ?

TIA for help and hints,
Cheers, svobi

One more time :-)

READ the instructions on the page!

How to Install in Thunderbird
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to
download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you
downloaded and click "OK".

  • Re: Thunderbird Folder Pane Settings ?
    ... Foiderpane could do what I would like to have! ... How to Install in Thunderbird ... download and save the file to your hard disk. ... In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Which Version of Photoshop?
    ... (Note: "Mozilla Thunderbird" is empty.) ... I have my Windows Updates set to "Download but let me choose when to install". ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Which Version of Photoshop?
    ... (Note: "Mozilla Thunderbird" is empty.) ... "Download but let me choose when to install". ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Unsigned Thunderbird spell extension
    ... I'm cannot install spell-for Thunderbird. ... *1.* Download the dictionary you want to install ... *2.* In Mozilla Thunderbird go to /Tools / Extensions/ and click ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: WindowsUpdate_80240016 error
    ... They guy has just directed you to download malicious or crapware. ... Update will not install and shows Error Code 80240016 - computer runs forever but nothing happens. ... - but Vista will not allow me to rename the folder even tho I am an Admin ... Stop the Windows Update service ...