Re: error： boost/program_options.hpp：No such file or directory
- From: Rich Rudnick <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 08:05:41 -0800
Today when I install a solfware,following error is display:
error： boost/program_options.hpp：No such file or directory
make: *** [rcsslogplayer-netif.o] 错误(error) 1
make: Leaving directory
make: *** [all-recursive] 错误(error) 1
make: Leaving directory `/media/disk/robocup/rcsslogplayer-12.0.0'
make: *** [all] 错误(error) 2
anyone can help me?
thanks for your time!
that one is in libboost-program-options-dev. You should install the
package apt-file. It is a database of all the files in ubuntu, and you
can search for missing files there. After you install it, run sudo
apt-file update to download the file list, then apt-file search
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: New install, no grub. How to boot?
- Next by Date: Re: Need help configuring a serial impact printer with Ubuntu 7.10
- Previous by thread: error： boost/program_options.hpp：No such file or directory
- Next by thread: Gnome Settings Daemon failed to start