Re: Need help configuring a serial impact printer with Ubuntu 7.10

  • Re: [SLE] Stopping print jobs - second report
    ... both on the CLI and on the web interface: ... So I try to cancel the job via CLI: ... But it goes on printing :-( ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Network Printer IP address changes spontaneously
    ... Alan Adams wrote: ... your router's settings: ... Could not see how to change it though the web interface, ... Changed the IP address in Pinters and it is printing. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.networking)
  • FreePBX Remote Exploit
    ... FreePBX web interface remote vulnerability ... The admin username and password for the web interface is stored in plain ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • [SLE] Announcing SuSEFAQ docman
    ... Well as the subject says it is now possible to submit documentation via ... a web interface. ... Plain text, html whatever ...
    (SuSE)
  • ms office printing from web page
    ... I am looking at building a CRM solution and would prefer to develop a .net ... web application rather than a desktop app. ... A web interface would work well for editing and displaying data. ... there are a number of printing requirements, ...