Re: Autogen HowTo...???
- From: Larry Shields <larryesu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:10:34 -0600
Nils Kassube wrote:
Larry Shields wrote:*Hello Nils,
I am trying to compile compiz-0.7.2, from the install info, it says
first one must use autogen.sh, then make & make install...
But when I try to use autogen.sh, it says command not found...???
Just guessing: The current directory is not in your $PATH - therefore use
Well I am in the directory compiz-0.7.2, yet it does not work...
So any other idea, that I may try...
Thanks for the reply Larry... ;-)
Powered by Debian/GNU/Linux
by Ubuntu ver 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon
73 de Larry/wd9esu 32yr's A.R.O.
"This is Linux Country,
on a quiet night you can hear
WINDOZE ! Systems REBOOTING !!"
GPG Fingerprint: A4D2 BFC2 B21B 8F7A C336 EFDC 7039 3CA5 3332 076E
Public Key available from subkeys.pgp.net
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Manually opening TCP ports
- Next by Date: Re: e-Mail filtering and details
- Previous by thread: Re: Autogen HowTo...???
- Next by thread: Best way to do traffic shaping?