Re: audio tone control
- From: Robert Holtzman <holtzm@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:52:04 -0700 (MST)
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008, Karl Larsen wrote:
Robert Holtzman wrote:
Is there any way to change the sound balance, i.e. bass and treble, whenThe usual volume controls do not change the sound balance because
playing CDs? Google yields nothing and if it's in the Ubuntu docs I missed
the sound card DSP engine does not change it from what is recorded. I
have not seen a control on Ubuntu. My cheap I-Pod has a DSP sound
balance changer that works fine.
The Music Player has no tone adjustment.
No volume control *should* change the balance. The question was is there a
way/app that will? Anyone?
"The best argument against democracy is a five
minute conversation with the average voter."
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: How To Encrypt existing home directory?
- Next by Date: Re: Software updates intervals in Ubuntu
- Previous by thread: Re: audio tone control
- Next by thread: Re: audio tone control