Re: IBM HS21 cant run UBUNTU 7.10 and UBUNTU 8.0

It doesnt give any error i didnt even saw the welcome screen or something,
just as i finish restarting and also the bios screen, the screen just show
blinking cursor with nothing on it.

--
"Remember that every good friend was once a stranger"
John P. Combalicer

  • Fwd: IBM HS21 cant run UBUNTU 7.10 and UBUNTU 8.0
    ... It doesnt give any error i didnt even saw the welcome screen or something, ... just as i finish restarting and also the bios screen, ... IBM HS21 cant run UBUNTU 7.10 and UBUNTU 8.0 ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: *Yawn* Commander-in-thief to address nation on Katrina
    ... >>> its his fault they didnt perform. ... take this logic to the next tangent and it doesnt ... Its excusal and looking to blame somebody else. ... Bush looked really bad when he sort of "had to end ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: Knowing when the wife has had enough
    ...  Needless to say, i just backed in and didnt buy another pin, but just ... a warning to all who sometimes back into the driveway with our little ... I have gotten to the point that i have so many she doesnt even know ... didnt have that one the last time I was in here. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Help with location of part on MM
    ... I didnt bother with a pic of it because it is miner ... but it doesnt look right no mater how I try to place it. ... I could always look on my game right? ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Bug writing/reading to file.
    ... statement, doesnt now of what has been written to the file, since it was ... The bug is (feel free to download and test it) that i can't see what i ... wrote in the diary without restarting the program. ...
    (comp.lang.python)