Re: Evolution 2.22.1: Unable to see hidden fields when importing

On Wed, 2008-05-07 at 17:17 -0700, NoOp wrote:
Works for me on Hardy + Evo 2.22.1.1. Plus Ctrl-H turns off/on the
hidden files with no problem.

Did you complete the part about:

====
Open a file browser and go to Edit > Preferences. On the Views tab of
the File Management Preferences window that pops up, select Show
hidden
and backup files:
====

You are talking about Nautilus. He is talking about Evolution. :)

  • Re: [opensuse] firefox mplayer plugin stealing data files
    ... menu Edit -> Preferences ... select Content tab ... File types: press Manage button ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Users and Groups
    ... What, like hidden files? ... that is not one of my favourite aspects of Unix. ... and will change the preferences accordingly. ... things up for _all_ users (the developers spend time writing code, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Disable Nautilus thumbnails
    ... In File Browser, Edit> Preferences, set what you want on the Preview ... tab. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Having trouble with comments
    ... there's no preferences in the edit menu. ... But your idea of turning on the balloons just to look at ... that annoying pane thingy. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Having trouble with comments
    ... I remember having an Edit> Preferences line in 2003 that dealt only ... and the Track Changes options were also available ... Wherever you turn on/off the display of Balloons is what I was ... Word 2002 does not have Edit, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)