Re: hardy nvidia fx5200 resolution
- From: "Michael \"TheZorch\" Haney" <thezorch@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 07:47:02 -0400
Id like to see the outcome of this thread....... same problem here, cantI had the exact same problem. Run "sudo displayconfig-gtk" from the
get anything more than 640x480 on my 42" flatscreen and thats WITH using
Terminal and the old Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon 7.10 screen resolution
configuration applet will appear. Choose what type of monitor you have
from the menu on this screen and then you can select your resolution.
I've submitted a bug report on this already. The Screen Resolution
window in System~>Administration in Ubuntu 8.04 doesn't have the option
for selecting your monitor type, the OS is letting the driver detect
what display you have, but this isn't working right and not being able
to choose your monitor settings in that window is a serious limitation.
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
Yahoo IM: zorchhaney
Skype Name: thezorch
MSN Messeger: haneymichael@xxxxxxxxxxx:
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: whivh version is better?
- Next by Date: Re: help needed to enable boot.log in Hardy Heron
- Previous by thread: Re: hardy nvidia fx5200 resolution
- Next by thread: skype popup message