Re: No Commmon CD-ROM drive was detected

Tried the USB drive last night - same error about No Common CD Drive.

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 10:21 AM, Frans <ketelaars@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 08:43:38 -0500, Robert Warmack wrote:

I have not even attempted to put Windows on it (never bought the program
because I was only going to use Linux on this box). The CD drive (LG
E-IDE Model GSA-H55NK) is a combo CD-R/DVD+-R combo hooked up in slave
configuration on the same PATA cable as my hard drive. I know all the
peripherals work because I installed openSUSE early this morning to use
until I can get Kubuntu to work. Thanks again for all your help!