Re: Triple Booting

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 18:54:27 -0600 (Mountain Daylight Time)
"Glenn Stegemeier" <roadrash1965@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am wondering if it is possible to Triple boot my machine. I am
currently dual booting Windows XP and Vista Ultimate and I would like
to add Ubuntu if it is possible, and how do I do it?

TIA

Why not run something like VMWare or one of the other Virtual apps out
there. This way, you can stay within your choice of Windows while still
using Ubu?

Personally - I never found the logic in multi-booting. That's just me
tho.

--
Best regards,

Chris