Re: Triple Booting

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 18:54:27 -0600 (Mountain Daylight Time)
"Glenn Stegemeier" <roadrash1965@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am wondering if it is possible to Triple boot my machine. I am
currently dual booting Windows XP and Vista Ultimate and I would like
to add Ubuntu if it is possible, and how do I do it?

Why not run something like VMWare or one of the other Virtual apps out
there. This way, you can stay within your choice of Windows while still
using Ubu?

Personally - I never found the logic in multi-booting. That's just me

Best regards,

/\ - against proprietary attachments

"There's no place like"

ubuntu-users mailing list