Re: Triple Booting

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 18:54:27 -0600 (Mountain Daylight Time)
"Glenn Stegemeier" <roadrash1965@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am wondering if it is possible to Triple boot my machine. I am
currently dual booting Windows XP and Vista Ultimate and I would like
to add Ubuntu if it is possible, and how do I do it?

TIA

Why not run something like VMWare or one of the other Virtual apps out
there. This way, you can stay within your choice of Windows while still
using Ubu?

Personally - I never found the logic in multi-booting. That's just me
tho.

--
Best regards,

Chris

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"

  • Re: Triple Booting
    ... currently dual booting Windows XP and Vista Ultimate and I would ... like to add Ubuntu if it is possible, and how do I do it? ... ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail ... /\ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Help - Triple booting
    ... dual booting Windows XP and Vista Ultimate and I would like to add Ubuntu if ... The same thing you did to double will work with the other Windows. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Any luck with Canon iP2600 printer?
    ... It's connected to a machine that will dual-boot to Vista Ultimate, ... Canon does not really work and play well with Ubuntu. ... admit that the free drivers sometimes create issues so I use Turboprint ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Any luck with Canon iP2600 printer?
    ... It's connected to a machine that will dual-boot to Vista Ultimate, ... there's no problem using it that way, but I'm getting tired of booting ... Canon does not really work and play well with Ubuntu. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Any luck with Canon iP2600 printer?
    ... It's connected to a machine that will dual-boot to Vista Ultimate, ... Canon does not really work and play well with Ubuntu. ... There are tons of Canon drivers provided with the Ubuntu installation. ...
    (Ubuntu)