Re: reinstalling HP LaserJet 4050
- From: Wade Smart <wadesmart@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:01:05 -0500
Eberhard Roloff wrote:
Wade Smart schrieb:20080904 0955 GMT-6
Karl Larsen wrote:Ok, maybe you are having a Letter/A4 problem or similar: Go to
Wade Smart wrote:20080903 1611 GMT-6
20080903 1500 GMT-6Did you try it without hpijs? It might work without that on Hardy.
After moving from 7.04 to 8.04 Im unable to get my printer working. I
found my original thread on here about getting it to work but those
steps are not working now.
I installed hpijs.
I have a usb connection.
When I run the HP program it instantly says it cannot see any printers.
I did before I remembered to install that package -but the results are
the same: CUPS server error - There was an error during the CUPS
That is when I click a test page.
http://localhost:631 and look up your printer properties.
Generally, according to this
your printer works almost "constitutionally" with Linux.
Media Size: Letter
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: reinstalling HP LaserJet 4050
- Next by Date: Re: reinstalling HP LaserJet 4050
- Previous by thread: Re: reinstalling HP LaserJet 4050
- Next by thread: Re: reinstalling HP LaserJet 4050