Re: politeness

Rafael Barreto wrote:

I am surprised about how umpolite and rude some answers can be. Sometimes
I don't dare ask a question or express an opinion fearing that somebody
can ridicule me or treat me in such a rude way as Mark Haney, the latin
man, treated Karl. Great culture and little education. Mark, I recommend
you to read "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie.
Raf.

Please don't judge anybody by how they treat Karl. Karl has spent every day
since he joined this list giving out bad, worse, or just plain hazardous,
advice, and we're all pretty frustrated by it. And Dale Carnegie wouldn't
have had any success with Karl, either.
--
derek