Re: politeness

Rafael Barreto wrote:

I am surprised about how umpolite and rude some answers can be. Sometimes
I don't dare ask a question or express an opinion fearing that somebody
can ridicule me or treat me in such a rude way as Mark Haney, the latin
man, treated Karl. Great culture and little education. Mark, I recommend
you to read "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie.
Raf.

Please don't judge anybody by how they treat Karl. Karl has spent every day
since he joined this list giving out bad, worse, or just plain hazardous,
advice, and we're all pretty frustrated by it. And Dale Carnegie wouldn't
have had any success with Karl, either.
--
derek

  • Re: politeness
    ... ridicule me or treat me in such a rude way as Mark Haney, the latin man, ... You're not aware of how many people reactive negatively to Karl. ... I recommend you sit back for 3 months and see how accurate the above two ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: cdrom will not mount
    ... Mark Haney wrote: ... What is a MUA? ... don't waste your time trying to get Karl to listen to anything. ... of linux experience do not know near as much as Karl does. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: OpenVPN bridged network
    ... Rashkae wrote: ... Rash, that's rather rude. ... Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: answer
    ... rude to fill up other people's inboxes with this.. ... Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Double messages
    ... Mark Haney wrote: ... It is possible and someone is doing it so every time they get a fedora message they forward it to me. ... Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI ...
    (Fedora)