Any other utility for Voice Similar to Gtalk

Hello,

Pidgin supports Gtalk , only text, no voice.

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 17:26, arun singh <arun.arwachin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everybody,
I want to know that whether we can talk on Gtalk
network in Linux. Although there is no official software from google, it
has
released some code for other clients to connect to the network so that
people can talk thru Gtalk in Linux. Plz help me, as most of my friends
use
Gtalk and Windows and they get irritated when they hear the word "Linux".

Robin

--
Robin Paul
INDIA

robinpaul85@xxxxxxxxx

  • Re: [Fwd: Re: Gtalk Problem]
    ... I want to know that whether we can talk on Gtalk ... network in Linux. ... people can talk thru Gtalk in Linux. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: [Fwd: Re: Gtalk Problem]
    ... I want to know that whether we can talk on Gtalk ... people can talk thru Gtalk in Linux. ... Requite TLS (unchecked) ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Any other utility for Voice Similar to Gtalk
    ... I want to know that whether we can talk on Gtalk ... network in Linux. ... people can talk thru Gtalk in Linux. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Gtalk Problem
    ... Pidgin supports Gtalk, only text, no voice. ... I want to know that whether we can talk on Gtalk ... network in Linux. ... people can talk thru Gtalk in Linux. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Any other utility for Voice Similar to Gtalk
    ... Pidgin supports Gtalk, only text, no voice. ... I want to know that whether we can talk on Gtalk ... people can talk thru Gtalk in Linux. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Ubuntu)