Relicensing the AMR codec for inclusion in Ubuntu

I have requested from th 3GPP organization to relicense the AMR codec
so that it can be included in Ubuntu and other Linux distributions.
They seem very interested and have requested that I fill out a
copyright questionnaire to make a formal request. I am not a lawyer
nor a software engineer, so I would appreciate it if people more
qualified than I would review the document and email me the results.
It is attached to the bug which catalyzed the idea:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ffmpeg/+bug/93849 (comment #14)

Thanks. If you know of other software projects that could benefit from
a relicensing of the AMR codec (pretty much every FOSS Linux
distribution and media player) then please forward to them this
message.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com