Re: which vmware download for ubuntu?
- From: "Bill Walton" <bill.walton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 18:22:23 -0600
Bill Walton wrote:system. I'm at the download stage and I need to pick between two downloads.
I'm buying vmware workstation to install on my ununtu 8.04 (64-bit)
Here's what I have to go on.
1) Workstation for Linux 64-bit
RPM Installation file for 64-bit Linux ( 334 MB )
2) Workstation for Linux 64-bit
Bundled Installation file for 64-bit Linux ( 344 MB )
Bundled installation,, assuming that's the .tar file (with either gz or
Thanks for your quick reply. Their release notes say they've got "32-bit
and 64-bit Ubuntu Linux 7.10 as host and guest operating systems" since
version 6.03. The one I just bought is 6.05. I'm wondering how much grief
I'll get from being on 8.04. Any idea?
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Wireless issues, but oddly the opposite of what you normally hear....
- Next by Date: Re: Wireless issues, but oddly the opposite of what you normally hear....
- Previous by thread: Re: which vmware download for ubuntu?
- Next by thread: Re: which vmware download for ubuntu?