Problem with site certificate
- From: Ray Parrish <crp@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 01:12:55 -0800
I just tried to access my US Bank online account's Bill Pay page, and it
returns the following error message -
billpay.usbank.com uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is not trusted because it is self signed.
The certificate is only valid for <a id="cert_domain_link"
(Error code: sec_error_untrusted_issuer)
I do not get the error on any of their other pages, and I went into
Firefox Preferences and tried to turn off checking for site
certificates, but this did not work.
Anybody have any clue what is going on here?
Thanks for any help you can be.
Later, Ray Parrish
http://www.rayslinks.com/ Web index of human reviewed links.
Trouble shooting and Fixing Windows
http://www.writingsoftheschizophrenic.com My poetry in web pages
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: which vmware download for ubuntu?
- Next by Date: Re: which vmware download for ubuntu?
- Previous by thread: xorg: Crashed
- Next by thread: Re: Problem with site certificate