Re: libflashsupport, pulseaudio and hardy

Daniel T Chen wrote:
On 12/07/2008 12:06 PM, H.S. wrote:
Is it me or is this a weird mess regarding flash, pulseaudio and alsa
libraries in the LTS release?

It is a mess, and it is fixed in intrepid.

And to think it is an LTS release!

Anyone know if Ubuntu is dealing with this problem in LTS? The idea that
this is a "stable" release really appealed to me. However, ironically,
looks like the new non-LTS release is better at least related to this
issue at hand.

ever having been read.