Re: Learning tricks with Gmail

Steve Flynn wrote:
On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 8:16 PM, Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was happy with Gmail and IMAP but was asked by friends why I
changed my email address from k5di@xxxxxxxxxx to klarsen1@xxxxxxxxx? I
allowed it came with the change to Gmail.

[snip dreary shit with nothing whatsoever to do with Ubuntu]

Well that didn't work because I am not a member of this list with
the zianet address...so here it is again and will work.

Seriously Karl... stop the blogging on here. It's a mailing list. If
you want a blog, by all means do one but don't post it on the "Ubuntu
User Technical Support, not for general discussions" list.

Actually, you'd do well to read the title of this list each and every
time you consider posting to it - if it's not a Technical support
question regarding Ubuntu, it doesn't belong on here. That includes
your descriptions of how you installed SSH, how you partitioned a
hard-drive, how great you think Gmail is and so forth.

Seriously Steve if you have nothing to do but complain, quit doing
it at my expense. I do not care if you don't like what I write. Just
shut up!

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI