Re: Firefox lock file?

Smoot Carl-Mitchell wrote:
One more thing to try with Firefox is to force it to create a new
profile for you. Go to the .mozilla/firefox folder and move the
profiles.ini to profiles.ini.old and see if you can get firefox to start
for you.

By golly, that did the trick! Thanks Smoot! I now have to configure
Firefox back to my likings, but that's no big deal, as it is now
starting up with no problems, and I no longer have to use gksu to
accomplish it. 8-)

Now to figure out why Nautilus keeps tossing a crash nearly every time I
shut it down. I guess now I'll install those updates that have been
waiting for me to decide whether or not I was going to re-install Ubuntu.

By the way, do you know how to formulate regular expressions for grep? I
asked about it in a previous post, and I would really like to know what
I was doing wrong there.

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Human reviewed index of links about the computer
http://www.rayslinks.com