Re: Crayon Physics for Linux?
- From: James Takac <p3nndrag0n@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 23:17:10 +1000
On Monday 23 February 2009 20:59:28 Knapp wrote:
On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 11:17 AM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just discovered Crayon Physics, a program that lets one draw 2D
objects on the screen and simulate how they would behave with uniform
mass in a gravitational field (see Flash-based demo):
Does anyone know of a similar application for Linux?
That is REALLY COOL! Closed thing that I know of like that is
Blender3d in game mode.
But not any where rear as kid friendly!
Douglas E Knapp
Why do we live?
I'm taking it to be a windows program as I haven't followed the link. Have you
tried installing it under wine to see if it can handle it? May be worth a
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: hi
- Next by Date: Re: 8.10 Updates damaging applications
- Previous by thread: Re: Crayon Physics for Linux?
- Next by thread: Re: Crayon Physics for Linux?