Re: help

Victor,

You can download ubuntu at:

http://www.ubuntu.com

There is a ton of documentation on that website in terms of using Linux and
installing the Ubuntu distro of Linux. A few other sites that might help
you in your quest:

http://www.tldp.org/ -- The Linux Documentation Project
http://www.howtoforge.com/ -- Linux Howto's and Tutorials

Plus, you will want to check out the #ubuntu channel on irc.ubuntu.com and
the http://www.ubuntuforums.org for support.

Thanks

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 12:00 PM, Víctor A. Trejo Peña <